Hospitality and tourism is a booming industry and continues to expand becoming one of the fastest developing vertical across the world. This remarkable growth has led to creation of expansive job opportunities for students. The School grooms students through comprehensive service orientated practical, excellent infrastructure, industry endorsed curriculum and faculty with Industry exposure. At Chandigarh college of Hospitality,Landran the following teaching methodology is adapted:
- Lectures and Case study discussions
- Practical demonstrations.
- Video presentations of best practices.
- Guest Lectures by industry experts.
- Workshops and seminars by eminent professionals.
- Extensive practical exposure in areas of Food Production, Food and Beverage Service, House Keeping and Front Office labs.
- Full semester industry internship.
- Practical training in the campus.
- Training on industry specific software.
- Hotel establishment feasibility projects for exposure to entrepreneurship.
- Opportunity to participate in national and international competitions.
Hunar Se RozgarTak: The School has trained more than 500 matriculates through two-month short courses in the area of culinary arts, housekeeping, bakery, and confectionary under Hunar Se RozgarTak, one of the most appreciated projects of Ministry of Tourism. Under this project, the trainees get free uniform, kit, books, and a stipend to complete the course. These skilled students are recruited by local restaurant chains and hotels immediately.
Project Pure: The school is actively contributing in training workers and staff at “dhabas” in improving their hygiene, service standards, communication, and organizing skills. Our students and faculty have taken up the initiative to provide on location training to the “dhabas” located in the vicinity of the university.
Skill Enhancement Programmes for Professionals:The students and faculty of the school organize skill enhancement programmes in bakery and confectionary for working professionals. The two week programme is aimed at working professionals.
ACADEMIC AND INDUSTRIAL MEMBERSHIP:
- The College has an agreement with distinguished hotel chains under which both students and faculty members visit for training.
- Membership of Federation of Hotel and Restaurant Association of India.
Diploma in Food Production (Dip FP)
Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery
- B.Sc. SEM-I – Re-appear
- B.Sc. SEM-I – Regular
- B.Sc. SEM-III Re-appear
- B.Sc. SEM-III Regular
- B.Sc. SEM-V – Re-appear
- B.Sc. SEM-V Regular
- IGNOU website: www.ignou.ac.in
- Date Sheet – ODD SEMESTER – 2019-2020
- Academic calender july 2017
- Bsc.H&HA and Diploma
- Diploma Bakery & Confectionery
- Diploma Food Production
EXAM FORMS NOVEMBER 2019
- TIME TABLE
- ODD SEMESTER EXAMINATION FORM
- RE -TOTALLING SEM-IV RESULT
- RE -TOTALLING SEM-II RESULT
- III YEAR ANNUAL SYSTEM SPECIAL EXAMINATION
- SEMESTER VI BSc H&HA REGULAR RESTULTS
- SEMESTER VI BSc H&HA SUPPLEMENTARY RESULTS
- MARKS VERIFICATION FORM – SEM VI BSc H&HA
- LIST OF STUDENTS NOT PROMOTED TO THIRD YEAR
- SEMESTER IV BSc H&HA REGULAR RESTULTS
- SEMESTER IV BSc H&HA SUPPLEMENTARY RESULTS
- MARKS VERIFICATION FORM – SEM IV BSc H&HA
- SEMESTER II BSc H&HA REGULAR RESTULTS
- SEMESTER II BSc H&HA SUPPLEMENTARY RESULTS
- MARKS VERIFICATION FORM – SEM II BSc H&HA