Hospitality and tourism is a booming industry and continues to expand becoming one of the fastest developing vertical across the world. This remarkable growth has led to creation of expansive job opportunities for students. The School grooms students through comprehensive service orientated practical, excellent infrastructure, industry endorsed curriculum and faculty with Industry exposure. At Chandigarh college of Hospitality,Landran the following teaching methodology is adapted:
- Lectures and Case study discussions
- Practical demonstrations.
- Video presentations of best practices.
- Guest Lectures by industry experts.
- Workshops and seminars by eminent professionals.
- Extensive practical exposure in areas of Food Production, Food and Beverage Service, House Keeping and Front Office labs.
- Full semester industry internship.
- Practical training in the campus.
- Training on industry specific software.
- Hotel establishment feasibility projects for exposure to entrepreneurship.
- Opportunity to participate in national and international competitions.
Skill Enhancement Programmes for Professionals:The students and faculty of the school organize skill enhancement programmes in bakery and confectionary for working professionals. The two week programme is aimed at working professionals.
ACADEMIC AND INDUSTRIAL MEMBERSHIP:
- The College has an agreement with distinguished hotel chains under which both students and faculty members visit for training.
- Membership of Federation of Hotel and Restaurant Association of India.
- B.Sc. SEM-I – Re-appear
- B.Sc. SEM-I – Regular
- B.Sc. SEM-III Re-appear
- B.Sc. SEM-III Regular
- B.Sc. SEM-V – Re-appear
- B.Sc. SEM-V Regular
- B.scHHA 1st sem regular result 2019-20
- B.ScHHA 3rd sem regular result 2019-20
- B.Sc HHA 5th sem regular result 2019-20
- IGNOU website: www.ignou.ac.in
- Date Sheet – ODD SEMESTER – 2019-2020
- Academic calender
- Bsc.H&HA and Diploma
- Diploma Bakery & Confectionery
- Diploma Food Production