Institute Social Responsibility
CCHMCT strongly believes that social responsibility is an essential requirement and students should be made to understand the same. Our college students and staff take corporate social responsibility judiciously and consider it as an ethical responsibility towards the society. Thus, the management team of CCHMCT has undertaken various initiatives towards the same:
- A Charitable School (Humara Bachpan) for unprivileged children
- Computer donation for schools with lack of such facilities.
- Free education to meritorious students from weaker sections of society
- Adopted several schools In Punjab to make a provision of quality and value based education
- Volunteered PGI, Chandigarh for blood donation requirements to save precious human lives.
- Undertaken the responsibility of grooming school children by making them participate in different events and activities